HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR EARRINGS AND EAR PIERCINGS
- Your earrings can be cleaned with sea salt water solution or mild soap and water. Rubbing alcohol and harsh chemicals are not necessary.
- When you clean your earrings, it is best to use a clean cotton swab or q-tip rather than soaking the earrings in a solution.
- Use the cotton swab or q-tip to gently wipe off the earring and earring back.
- The plated portions of the earrings can be wiped with a microfiber towel to restore shine and remove debris or fingerprints.
- When they are not being worn, your earrings should be stored in a dry environment where they will not be scratched or bumped by other items.
Ear Piercing Care
- Wash your piercing daily with a sea salt and water solution or mild soap and water. Rubbing alcohol will dry out the piercing and can cause it to take longer to heal.
- You do not need to remove your earring while you clean it daily. Just make sure that you rinse out the area properly.
- Only touch your earring and piercing with clean hands.
- Use ice if there is any swelling.